The knowledge of all the intricacies of the bankruptcy process allows GENTLS law firm’s lawyers to provide their clients with professional assistance in this category of cases and to represent their interests independently of the procedural status of a participant of a bankruptcy, whether it is a debtor, a bankrupt, a creditor, an investor or any other party to the case.
GENTLS law firm develops comprehensive strategy of bankruptcy cases, including:
- Representation of clients at different stages of the bankruptcy process (initiation of proceedings, property disposal, reorganization, liquidation, settlement agreement);
- Legal assistance in organizing and holding meeting of creditors, creditors’ committee, drafting of documents on their results;
- Appeal against unlawful actions of the arbitration manager (manager of the property, administrator, liquidator);
- Support of the sale of the property of the bankrupt at a public auction;
- Invalidation of transactions for the disposal of the bankrupt property.