Disputes in International Commercial Arbitration
The international commercial arbitration considers a category of disputes arising from foreign trade contracts and other international economic relations, as well as disputes involving foreign investment enterprises and enterprises outside Ukraine.
GENTLS law firm lawyers carry out representation and protection of the clients’ interests in the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce of Ukraine and the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce of the Russian Federation.
The experience of our lawyers and in-depth knowledge of the intricacies of the regulations of these arbitration courts allow us to provide our clients with the assistance at the highest professional level, namely:
- Drafting of arbitration agreement and the choice of the applicable law;
- Defining the composition of the arbitral tribunal, selection of the arbitrators;
- Preparation of all the necessary procedural documents (claims, responses, motions);
- Application of the interim measures;
- Appeal to the competent state court of an arbitral judgment enforcement.